tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Keddie" <Webmas...@marioncountyfl.org>
Subject hi
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:56:18 GMT
Caught your name in an article...if you have time... i was wondering
if you know of any complications of using javabeans with a Tomcat 3.3/II 5 w/ isapi_redirect
filter?
I mean , is there any specific setting i have to implement in the server xml or other files?
The jsps/beans  are outside of tomcat directory in the Inetpub directory.
I get the 405--Resource Not Allowed with the reason at top saying i have incorrect url.
I know Tomcat is case sensitive and I made sure all links correspond...even the envirment
variable
references.  I have one jsp posting to another with a bean between them.
Please help.