tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan E. Markovic" <i...@sculptlight.com>
Subject Session not sticking after timeout << BUG?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:41:53 GMT
Ralph,

Some more detail for you. Now I have the headers printed out after I
attempt to extract the Session ID info from the Request object.

As you can see the Session ID is present, BUT the values I get when
requesting Session info from the Request object are either null or
false (when they are normally the Session ID and true, for the Cookie
boolean).

This works on 3.1 but does not work in 3.2.1. I can see the Session
ID, it's there but for some reason Tomcat fails to extract it
properly!

  getRequestedSessionId null
  isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie false
  isRequestedSessionIdFromUrl false

  Header: cookie  "JSESSIONID=01an3f46n1"
  Header: connection  "Keep-Alive"
  Header: ua-cpu  "PPC"
  Header: referer
"http://192.168.1.4/servlets/VS/servlet/VPDFProductListServlet"
  Header: accept  "*/*"
  Header: pragma  "no-cache"
  Header: content-length  "92"
  Header: accept-language  "en"
  Header: user-agent  "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.12; Mac_PowerPC)"
  Header: ua-os  "MacOS"
  Header: extension  "Security/Remote-Passphrase"
  Header: content-type  "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
  Header: host  "192.168.1.4"

I v a n ...
--
Ivan Markovic