tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ilic Aleksandar <flyl...@gavrilo.elfak.ni.ac.yu>
Subject Apache-1.3.22 and Tomcat-4.0 and mod_webapp
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 00:27:07 GMT
I am trying to configure Apache-1.3.22 and Tomcat-4.0 and mod_webapp to
work together. I have some virtual hosts in tomcat and have same VH in
apache. root dirs of those VH are in /home/VH_name/www/htdocs
Tomcat is working fine, but I can't configure mod_webapp in apache

 LoadModule webapp_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection  tomcat4_connect  warp  localhost:8008
<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
#WebAppInfo /webapp-info
</IfModule>

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@handtake.com
    DocumentRoot /home/proba/www/htdocs
    ServerName gavrilo
WebAppDeploy /home/proba/www/htdocs tomcat4_connect /proba
</VirtualHost>

But when I start apache , I got messages that application couldn't be
deployed and that server could not conect on tomcat4_connect. I have some
another server but without virtual hosts and everything works fine

Can anybody help me

					Ilic Aleksandar