tomcat-users mailing list archives

From john-paul delaney ...@justatest.com>
Subject RE: problem with WebAppConnection at boot time
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:22:43 GMT

FWIW, I've noticed that the Tomcat-Apache sequence works when the text:

Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1

is written to the $CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out

log.  Would it be possible to check in the daemon script for this/or whatever process triggers
it - in order to complete successfully?

thanks
/j-p.