tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fredrik Westermarck <fredrik.westerma...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: JNDIRealm
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 01:09:05 GMT
On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, John Holman wrote:

> >Have the proposal been approved by the Tomcat developers, and are there
> >any people working on this issue?
> Similar proposals are in the draft functional specification for the JNDI
> realm, and I submitted a patch to the tomcat-dev list earlier today
> that implements the required functionality.

Great!

> You are more than welcome to try it, if you get the chance.

Yes, I'll try it out as soon as possible. I have to setup my
environment so that I can build tomcat from sources first.

Fredrik Westermarck    Systemutvecklare/IT-avdelningen
Mälardalens högskola   Tel   +46-21-103162
Box 883                Fax   +46-21-101636
721 23 Västerås        Epost fredrik.westermarck@mdh.se