tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Øyvind Vestavik <Oyvind.Vesta...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Port 80 access for servlets from IIS 4.0 and Tomcat 4.0.2
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:16:25 GMT

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I just misunderstood, but I think your os will
prevent you from having 2 applications listening to the same port.
Thats why you get the 404 http error. The request will go to the
application that was first to bind to the port, i think.

Øyvind

Øyvind Vestavik
Øvre Møllenberggt 44b
7014 Trondheim