tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Haresh Gujarathi" <ghar...@pn2.vsnl.net.in>
Subject Unusual Problem: I can fetch the actual JSP files from server to client
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:41:06 GMT
Hi,

I have an unusual problem;

I have a following html file which displays frames in the browser window.

index.html ....

<!-- frames -->
<frameset  rows="50%,*">
    <frame name="1" src="top.html" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10"
scrolling="auto" frameborder="0">
     <frame name="2" src="welcome.jsp" marginwidth="10" marginheight="10"
scrolling="auto" frameborder="0">
    </frameset>
</frameset>

I am using Apache Web server v1.3.12 and tomcat v3.2.1

when I click on http://www.mysite.com/index.html

the frames get displayed and the html corresponding to welcome.jsp gets
rendered in the frames.

Then I select File Menu - Save As menu. To save the html file. The browser
saves the index.html, and also it saves the actual welcome.jsp (from the
server) on the local file system.

What can be the reason of it fetching the actual welcome.jsp from server to
client and saving it?
Am I missing some setting to be done at apache or tomcat?

-- haresh