tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: some configuration problem..HELP!!
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:45:20 GMT

Place it under the webapplication's WEB-INF/lib folder. Or you could move
it to the <tomcat_install_dir>/lib directory to make it visible to all
webapps.
Thanks.
RS

"Amrish Thakkar" <amrishthakkar@rediffmail.com> on 02/26/2002 04:53:07 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:

Subject:  some configuration problem..HELP!!

dear sir/madam

this is regarding a problem i am facing while using tomcat. We, a
group of people working on a particular web application which
requires to create a word document on runtime based on the user if
he clicks on a particular link.. so for the same purpose we are
using "jacob" for doing it. its working fine standalone... but if
have to keep it on the server side.. i.e. on the servlet engine
(tomcat) what extra configurations u need to do.. i mean where to
place the jacob.jar and other such configurations.. and ya where
to set the "java.library.path" environment variables thru tomcat.
please let me know as fast as possible

any sort of help or clue is welcome,

thanks in advance

Amrish