tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Classpath Issue
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:39:31 GMT

You are correct about that. Missed those directories
(<tomcat_install_dir>/classes & <tomcat_install_dir>/lib). Webapplication
related files in these directories makes more sense than under the
common/classes and common/lib since class files & jars under the common
directory are used internally too. My bad! :-) Thanks for correcting me.
RS

Jean-Luc BEAUDET <beaudet@toolchest.cyber.kodak.com>
@toolchest.cyber.kodak.com on 02/25/2002 11:15:15 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>