tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: Java servlet and mailing
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:53:56 GMT

You could live w/o J2EE is you wish to just use JavaMail.
Download javamail from the following url:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/index.html
You will need the java avtication framework as well:
http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/glasgow/jaf.html

Thanks.
RS

"Simon" <maillist-general@sohowit.com> on 02/21/2002 04:31:07 PM