tomcat-users mailing list archives

From RSEQUE...@TRANSENTRIC.COM
Subject Re: AW: why use mod_webapp?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:04:49 GMT

Dave North, Ralph,
I admit I totally missed the Redirect directive in Apache. And never
thought about the virtual ip/port. Learnt something. Well atleast this may
be right:- "Don't believe everything that's on this list (till you have
tried it out)...and certainly not me!" :-)
RS

"Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfeldt@uptime-isc.de> on 02/01/2002 02:09:37 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>