tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kevin.schm...@convergys.com
Subject RE: Tomcat as a service...
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:24:14 GMT

I finally got it to work!  Thanks Randy!
I installed it in a directory with no spaces, and then, when I went to the
services console, it wouldnt start, but it gave me an error saying that it
didnt have privledge to run.  So, I changed it to login using my account,
instead of the LocalSystem account, and then it worked!!!
     Thanks guys!
     -Kevin

BTW... Someone should fix it so that it works under ANY installed path!!!

Randy Layman <randy.layman@aswethink.com> on 02/19/2002 09:05:34 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>