tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dirk.duss...@pwc.be
Subject Re: Sense of realm element in login-config
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:24:03 GMT

Hi,

I do understand that it is shown the browser, but that is about all. But my
problem is that from within the servlet container I cannot do anything with
it.
For example, I cannot retrieve it and pass it on to the authentication
module, for example JDBCRealm. Yes, you can but then you have to manipulate
the web.xml file yourself? Is this really the case?

Regards,

--  Dirk

the system manager.