tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: New bie problem about Tomcat
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:34:23 GMT

There could be a couple of reasons. One of them: you could possible have
declared the servlet twice in the web.xml.
Check if other servlets in the same webapp are getting initialized twice.
This may a some way in helping you pinpoint where the problem is. Check
that you don't have the duplicate Contexts mapped to the same docBase.
Check that the elements in the web.xml are in the correct order.

RS

kbhamidi@admin2.chrp.milwcnty.com (Krishna Bhamidi) on 02/23/2002 11:28:57
AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>