tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kevin.schm...@convergys.com
Subject isapi_redirector.dll documentation???
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:41:38 GMT
Is there any documentation anywhere for setting up this file?
I am trying to get Apache 1.3.23 and Tomcat 4.0.2 to work together.
I am using Windows 2000 and have downloaded and installed the
newest JDK1.4, and set my JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME
properties correctly.
Why is it ALWAYS so hard to get these two products to talk to each
other, especially when they both come from the same company?
In the past, I have gotten mod_jk to work and then it switched to
mod_webapp and I got that to work.  Now it seems it has changed
yet again and no documentation.  Why cant these Apache and
Tomcat just talk to each other automatically without ANY extra setup!?!

Anyways, sorry for the rant... No flames please, a brief explaination
would be nice though...Pleeeeeze!

     -Kevin Schmidt
     Cincinnati, OH

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or