tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: XSL - Reload a resource without restarting
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:51:00 GMT

Hi, Oliver.

   I can offer an idea (doubt it would qualify as brilliant though - sorry).
If you do a getResource from the ServletContext, it will give you a  Then, maybe you could do an openConnection on the URL to get a
URLConnection.  Then, try the getLastModified method on that...  Don't know if
this will work, but figured I'd throw it out there as a suggestion.

Best of luck,

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>