tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vasile.Cure...@cgi.ca
Subject RE: Tomcat and j2se1.4 with headless support
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:55:54 GMT

Looks like I'm out of luck here and I should go back
to pre jkd 1.4  solutions using Xserver or Xvfb?

Randy did you had the chance to try headless support on your
system? thanks vasile

Did

                    Randy Layman

                    <randy.layman@aswe        To:     'Tomcat Users List'

                    think.com>                <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                              cc:

                    02/08/02 02:33 PM         Subject:     RE: Tomcat and j2se1.4 with headless

                    Please respond to         support

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

JavaDoc for 1.4 indicates:
"Thrown when code that is dependent on a keyboard, display, or mouse is
called in an environment that does not support a keyboard, display, or
mouse"

           I think this is a Sun problem, not Tomcat.

           Randy