tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Owens <c-brian.ow...@wcom.com>
Subject Custom 404 Page
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:44:39 GMT
How do I set an ErrorDocument-like directive in Tomcat?  I have a custom 404 page setup in
my Apache httpd.conf file, but when users enter a URL for a file not on my website they get
the standard Apache-Tomcat 404 page.  For example, instead of going to /index.html (which
is a valid file), I type /ind (which is not a valid file).  I don't think this is the same
as the welcome file since I think that only refers to no filename being supplied.  In my case
an invalid filename is supplied.  I'm running Apache 1.3.20 and Tomcat 4.0.2.

Thanks,
Brian