tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kim Albee" <kal...@einsof.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.1 rpm install - test fails??
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:42:19 GMT
OK -- that did it for me -- port 8180 works fine using my existing rpm
install of Tomcat, on RH7.1.

Thanks,
Kim :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tore Skogly [mailto:tore.skogly@c2i.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 12:49 PM
To: Tomcat Users List; mgm@atsga.com
Subject: Re: Tomcat 4.0.1 rpm install - test fails??

I installed the RPM's on RH 7.2, and everything worked ok.
One problem I have seen is that the documentation rpm doesn't contain what
it is supposed to...

Starting and stopping Tomcat using service tomcat4 start/stop/restart works
out of the box after installing the rpms.

Remember that the Linux version of Tomcat 4.0.1 listens on port 8180 - thats
why connecting to port 8080 gives no response.

--
Regards,
ToreS