tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kristian Duske" <ml.du...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 and Apache
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:41:26 GMT
> You need to uncomment ServerName directive in httpd.conf and change the
> default server name there to your server's Fully Qualified Domain
> Name or IP
> address. The error you are seeing is because ServerName has not been
> changed.

I tried both the machine name, "localhost" and the ip adress, but none of
these worked. I have installed Tomcat on my linux box along with Apache now,
and it works fine there (however, I had to compile mod_webapp.so myself).
I'd still be interested to get it to run on my Windows box though in case I
have to use it on my laptop.

Thank you for your tip
Kristian