tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pavel Brun" <pavel.b...@sympatico.ca>
Subject RE: RE: Catalina Beans - Class Path Problem
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 14:10:21 GMT
I am not sure if you are running this in "Windows" but if you go to
something
equivalent to starting this at the command line, type "startup debug" in the
%CATALINA_HOME%\bin directory and see if your classes or jars are loaded?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: isaco@mindspring.com [mailto:isaco@mindspring.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 8:29 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: RE: Catalina Beans - Class Path Problem

I am having the same problem only my clases ARE directly in the classes
folder. Also, my utility classes, which are neither servlets nor Beans, are
also giving me the same problem. Please help!!! I have tried packaging them
and then without packaging. I am not sure what to do now. I am not using any
IDE nor am I using a deployment tool.

Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org> wrote:
> Please see my comments below:

All your classes and/or beans should go into:

		...../webapps/gateway/WEB-INF/classes, or
		...../webapps/gateway/WEB-INF/lib

This should help you out. :-)

Paul