tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Silberzahn" <NiSJ...@DigitalAirways.com>
Subject RE: problem in using <jsp:usebean...
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:10:53 GMT
i can't believe my eiyes.

Finding a class is a very 'basic' task for TomCat!
I can't believe that any TomCat developper didn't make a test with a bean!!!
We should have missed something...

Nicolas Silbe*rzahn

Digital Airways
Everywhere <Internet>Technologies</Internet>
<100% Java, Mobile, Offline aware>Wapaka Browser</100% Java, Mobile, Offline
aware>
www.DigitalAirways.com