tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Oliveira" <olive...@milu.ipn.pt>
Subject RE: Classpath Issue
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:07:26 GMT
Hello,

it helps, but what if you need to have a class directory to your
application?

Sometimes, if you don't put the added directory in the TOMCAT classpath,
even if the class directory is under WEB-INF/classes, the TOMCAT does not
recognize it as a valid class. Then if you have 2 classes under different
applications, that have the same name, if you put the path to both of them
in the TOMCAT classpath, TOMCAT will be mixed up. right?

How to prevent this? I mean, how do I make tomcat to automatically recognize
my classes in the application WEB-INF/classes directory?

Thanks
Rui