tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Thomas" <danie...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: hi
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:13:46 GMT
Sorry, I'm afraid that I am really only a beginner at this. To be honest it
sounds like you know more than me.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Keddie [mailto:Webmaster@marioncountyfl.org]
Sent: 12 February 2002 21:56
To: mohseni@bita-tech.com
Cc: >
Subject: hi

Caught your name in an article...if you have time... i was wondering
if you know of any complications of using javabeans with a Tomcat 3.3/II 5
w/ isapi_redirect filter?
I mean , is there any specific setting i have to implement in the server xml
or other files?
The jsps/beans  are outside of tomcat directory in the Inetpub directory.
I get the 405--Resource Not Allowed with the reason at top saying i have
incorrect url.
I know Tomcat is case sensitive and I made sure all links correspond...even
the envirment variable
references.  I have one jsp posting to another with a bean between them.
Please help.

---