tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Keith Ng" <woonb...@yahoo.com>
Subject 3.3a, cant find file when refresh
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:52:43 GMT
Hi Guys

I have a html file which is included in a jsp page using the following
method
<jsp:include page = "../jsp/PSTemplate.htm" flush = "true"/>

When I first load the page, everythings shows up as normal, but when I
refresh, the browser doesnt load it and gives me
ERROR:200. I recall it was the same with my previous assignmnet, which I
tried to load a image file which gets loaded sometimes and other times it
can be loaded.

ERROR STATEMENT:
2002-02-19 23:40:55 - SessionIdGenerator: Created random class
java.security.SecureRandom
2002-02-19 23:41:24 - Ctx(/PS) : IOException in R( /PS +
/images/Threadmill.jpg + null) - java.net.SocketException: Connection
aborted by peer: socket write error

I have deduced for this case, its because it cant load a certain JPG file
intermittenly, causing the rest of the page to have problems. How can i
solve this?