tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jarecsni János <jarecsni.ja...@chello.hu>
Subject [JBoss244-Tomcat401] compatibility issue
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:53:06 GMT
Hi,

I've been upgrading to JBoss244 (with Catalina). Things are fine so far,
except for this:

we have a lot of "request.getRequestDispatcher("symbolicID").forward(reques,
response)" in our application. "SymbolicID" is a name of a screen or a
request processor (the very same as those in Sun's PetStore). It worked okay
on JB241-TC3.2 but now I get a nice Tomcat error page, saying that the
requested resource was not available.

I experienced something similar when playing around with Jetty, but
prepending a "/" before the resource name helped there. I tried that too
with TC401, in vain.

Thanks in advance,
János