tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jarecsni János <>
Subject Catalina: cannot generate configuration for Apache
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 16:45:40 GMT

The Tomcat 4.0.1 documentation at suggest one
wanting to integrate TC401 with Apache the following:

To generate the global Apache directives (e.g. LoadModule, JkLogFile), you
define a Server Listener:

		<Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig" />

But when you actually include this tag and start tomcat, you'll get a
ClassNotFoundException. I tried to locate the class in question but in vain.
No Jar contained it, and what's more I've found nothing regarding it on the

Thanks in advance,

PS: isn't it something that's only available in a source-distribution?

Jarecsni, János
MORGAN HILL CONSULTING, Internet Applications Unit :: Phone+Fax: + 36 1 484 0392

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message