tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jarecsni János <jarecsni.ja...@chello.hu>
Subject Catalina: cannot generate configuration for Apache
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 16:45:40 GMT
Hi,

The Tomcat 4.0.1 documentation at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/ajp.html suggest one
wanting to integrate TC401 with Apache the following:

[...]
To generate the global Apache directives (e.g. LoadModule, JkLogFile), you
define a Server Listener:

		<Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig" />
[...]

But when you actually include this tag and start tomcat, you'll get a
ClassNotFoundException. I tried to locate the class in question but in vain.
No Jar contained it, and what's more I've found nothing regarding it on the
Internet.

Thanks in advance,
János

PS: isn't it something that's only available in a source-distribution?

--
Jarecsni, János
MORGAN HILL CONSULTING, Internet Applications Unit