tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jarecsni János <jarecsni.ja...@chello.hu>
Subject RE: [JBoss244-Tomcat401] compatibility issue
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:40:32 GMT
Well, it seems I've sent my question too early on the list, sorry for that!
The solution is to include request.getServletPath() in the resource name.
So now I issue:

request.getRequestDispatcher(request.getServletPath()+"/"+dynamicResourceID)

Cheers, János

--
Jarecsni, János
MORGAN HILL CONSULTING, Internet Applications Unit