tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "nathan phillips" <natha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat and Apache default context
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I've been trying to get multiple virtual host working the way I want with my
Tomcat4.0.1/Apache1.3 configuration for too long and seem to be at a loss.
I am unable to map an application as a default root to my virtual host.  In
essence I want to be able to access my application by using
www.virtualhost.com and not www.virtualhost.com/examples.  Yet no
configuration that I try in my server.xml or httpd.conf has allowed me to do
that.  Of course I can get this to work in Tomcat standalone but not bundled
with Apache.  If anyone has this working, I'd really appreciate a copy of
your httpd.conf and server.xml files.  I'm affraid that I'm missing
something by only using the little code snippets as examples.  Thanks for
your help.