tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "nathan phillips" <natha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Setting up Apache1.3 with Tomcat 4.1
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Documentation in server.xml states that I need the MOD_WEBAPP connecter to
connect the two together and to read the README.txt file that comes with it.
  I've been looking around but I'm unable to find the WebApp Module
distribution.  Does anyone have the URL for this?  Does anyone know of any
other documentation on configuring both of these to work together other than
what's in server.xml?  I appreciate any help.  Thanks.