tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mohammed zia" <si...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help with Apache Proxy Module and Jrun
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Hello,
I know this list is Tomcat but you guys will probably face the same issues
whether its JRUN or Tomcat.
I am passing JSP's through Apache with Proxy Module in it to other servers.
However some JSP's will need to be passed to the JRUN running on the same
machine as Apache. JRUN is instead taking over all the JSP's. HOw can I
bifurcate it so that only JSP's requested from website.com/secure/*.jsp are
passed by apache to JRUN and all other JSP requests like those for
website.com/test/*.jsp , are sent to another server unharmed and untouched
by JRUN. The other server that should get all other jsp's untouched is
running Iplanet server and no JRUN.
Thanks.

MZia