tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kent Kurima" <nws_61...@hotmail.com>
Subject ConcurrentModificationException error
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:51:14 GMT
When I try to remove some information from the session I get a
ConcurrentModificationException error.

tomcat 3.X did not have this problem, but tomcat 4.X is complaining about
this.

here is a section of code that is having the problem

java.util.Enumeration sessionNames = session.getAttributeNames();
while(sessionNames.hasMoreElements()){
	String lstrSessionName = (String)sessionNames.nextElement();
	if (!lvecTempVar.contains(lstrSessionName)) {
  		session.removeAttribute(lstrSessionName);
	}
}

anyone have any ideas?