tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pal, Anshu" <>
Subject RE: I get an exception Tomcat 4 ss l
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:46:34 GMT
Look at the keystoreFile attribute. You have 2 quotes (") there in the
beginning.. If that is not a typo it may be the problem.

Hope it helps

Anshu Pal

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Amadi []
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 8:38 AM
To: tomcat
Subject: I get an exception Tomcat 4 ssl

When Tomcat -4.0.2 starts up I get an exception

<System cannot find file etc etc >I have added a keystoreFile attribute

It still claims it can't find it - Thus basically how do i add it to the
keystoreFile attribute as i am missing something quite obvisouly.

"C:\WINDOWS\Profile\chucka\.keystore" is the absolute path of my
.keystore File

 <!-- Define an SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443 (7777) -->
           acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory className=""

Any suggestions
Cheers Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer