tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Corey <ken.co...@atomic-interactive.com>
Subject Re: Is Apache <-warp-> Tomcat a Myth?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:53:35 GMT
Hi Dominique, thanks for the quick response.

In my explorations, the example webapp had changed...so I reloaded the
distribution's example webapp.

Apache is on 5080, and tomcat is on 8080.

The problem I'm trying (in a clumsy way) to describe is that both the html
and servlets work for a web app served out by Tomcat, but Apache will only
serve out the servlets (and dir listings and .gif files), but not the .html.

This means that webapps as provided for by 2.2 and 2.3 wouldn't work through
Apache, it seems...

-Ken