tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michel" <mabeijlev...@freeler.nl>
Subject WarpConnector: how to enable static content below dynamic content?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 16:10:16 GMT
Howdy!

I'm Using Tomcat 4 with Apache 1.3 using the WarpConnector on RH7.2

Because the index page of my website is a JSP, I mapped the root of my
website to a tomcat webapp using:
	WebAppDeploy mywebsite warpConnection /

Now I can't use any of the static pages from Apache, like /usage, /doc, etc,
even AFTER I define new aliases to explicitly define /usage etc. to their
locations.

Apparently everything below / is passed to tomcat regardlessly.

Does anyone have a better solution to allow the root index.jsp but still
allows for  static content from / and below?

TIA

gr. Michel