tomcat-users mailing list archives

From B...@sjm.com
Subject JAXP
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:13:44 GMT
		Hi all,

		I am using jaxp and this is the error I get when I try to
instantiate my parser class.  Please tell me why.  Also, from the error
message, it seems that it could not find the ContentHandler class in the
DefaultHandler class.  I do not understand this message at all.  Please
explain if you know.  Thanks very very much.

		"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class
for
JSPD:\Tomcat\webapps\sjm\WEB-INF\classes\com\sjm\webadmin\XMLParserJAXP.java
:0: Class org.xml.sax.ContentHandler not found in class
org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler. package com.sjm.webadmin; "

		Baoha