tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <>
Subject AW: AW: why use mod_webapp?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:23:10 GMT
Just recognised an error in my own argumentation.

So don't beleave me either.

The loss off session as I described below, will happen
with the redirect and the connector. So if you need
sessions and can't garantee that cookies are enabled
you shouldn't have links from html pages to jsp pages
and back. (Even if you don't care for session, you
should do something, otherwise your system will suffer
under high ressource utilisation because there are so
many sessions open)

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Februar 2002 17:05
> An: Tomcat Users List
> Betreff: Re: AW: why use mod_webapp?

> "Don't believe everything that's on this list (till you have
> tried it out)...and certainly not me!" :-)

> >   - If the user disabled cookies you will loose the session each
> >     you follow a link from a html page to a jsp and vice versa.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message