tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: REPOST: Please HELP!: URL Mapping Problems in servlet
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:33:25 GMT

	I think that this approach is very close to what you want.  Instead
of lastIndexOf("/") you could do lastIndexOf (or indexOf) getServletName.
Another alternative would be to use lastIndexOf(getPathInfo()) on the
request URI.

	As to why the methods return what they do, its because the spec says
so.

	Randy