tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Servlet POST results in 404 error
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:28:43 GMT

	Is it possible that your servlet is seeing the POST, processing it,
and then sending a redirect to a non-existent page?

	You might want to check the Tomcat and IIS/Apache/iPlanet logs to
find out what URL is being used to get the 404, that way you will know how
Tomcat or the connector is trying to interpret your request.

	Randy