tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Question about tomcat.bat
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:04:38 GMT

	Its normal.  Older versions of Tomcat that used the system classpath
caused enormous headaches on this mailing list because people didn't
understand how it interacted with the other class loaders.

	If you want to add jar files to Tomcat either place them in your web
application's lib directory or into the appropriation TOMCAT_HOME\lib
folder.

	Randy