tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Delage, Dave" <d...@intelihealth.com>
Subject RE: Cannot get SSI to work on Tomcat 4.0.2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:34:15 GMT
Here are a couple ideas:
1. Try removing the leading / in the virtual="/hdr.shtml" attribute, or
changing it to virtual="/irt/hdr.shtml" to fully-qualify the include file.
2. With Apache, .shtml is the extension usually used for the files getting
parsed (in your case, main.html) for the SSI directives.  Try changing
main.html to main.shtml and see if that fixes your problem.