tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frank Marx <fm...@ttb.siemens.com>
Subject RE: hi
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:05:43 GMT
Sorry, no idea.

Frank

PS: good luck

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Keddie [mailto:Webmaster@marioncountyfl.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 1:56 PM
To: mohseni@bita-tech.com
Cc: "Tomcat Users List"<tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: hi

Caught your name in an article...if you have time... i was wondering
if you know of any complications of using javabeans with a Tomcat 3.3/II 5
w/ isapi_redirect filter?
I mean , is there any specific setting i have to implement in the server xml
or other files?
The jsps/beans  are outside of tomcat directory in the Inetpub directory.
I get the 405--Resource Not Allowed with the reason at top saying i have
incorrect url.
I know Tomcat is case sensitive and I made sure all links correspond...even
the envirment variable
references.  I have one jsp posting to another with a bean between them.
Please help.