tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: How to force Tomcat to compile?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:36:18 GMT
Hello Anja,

This is strange, If I understand you correctly, you are really having
problems with compiling your classes with javac ?
I think the ClassDefNotFoundError is thrown if you're trying to "run"
your classes (with wrong name) with java, not with javac.

which version of tomcat are you using, what system (linux, unix,
windows) and which jdk version ?

-reynir