tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Internal Server Error with METHOD:POST
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:46:37 GMT
Hi,
there are few possibilities ...

1. that you need to restart tomcat to get the servlet loaded.
2. case sensitivity, is the taskserv in correct case ?
3. is, that you're servlet is not compiled. (you only have .java under
WEB-INF/classes)

sounds like one of those, but it could always be something else.

hope it helps
-reynir@hugsmidjan.is