tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Custom Auth for JDBC Realm server xml help 3.3-m4
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:27:38 GMT

First of all, 3.3.1 is near the door, and 3.3 is final  from some months
ago.. :)) so better to swith to a most recent release for 3.3..

For your question, You can use the legacy <RequestInterceptor class=""/>
syntax in server.xml or better add a new entry in interceptors.xml for
your new Realm Implementation..

out of curiosity, What you did need to add to JDBCREalm to suit your
needs?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega