tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liming Xu <...@technicacorp.com>
Subject Context JSP
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:27:06 GMT
Hi all, I'm using tomcat 4.0, and I have setup a context /test under
server.xml

I have two file, blank.html and blank.jsp under /test. Both file are blank
html files.

but the problem is if I access http://localhost:8080/test/blank.jsp , it
tells me

message Servlet jsp is currently unavailable
description The requested service (Servlet jsp is currently unavailable) is
not currently available.

but if I access http://localhost:8080/test/blank.html, it's fine.

I use to be able to acess stuff under /test, but recently, I just added
another appliction under tomcat
and I modified the CP with some extra information by doing

	set CP=%CP%;My extra classpath for another application..

Now, not only I can't do anything with my new application, but whatever was
under /test, i can't access anymore either.

any hint will be helpful. thanks..