tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sfikas, Ted" <Ted.Sfi...@nordstrom.com>
Subject Turn Fancy Indexing on?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:43:18 GMT
Hi,

	I guess I need to know where I can configure FancyIndexing -- in Apache, this could be found
in the httpd.conf file, but where is the file in TOMCAT?

Thanx,

-Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Sfikas, Ted [mailto:Ted.Sfikas@nordstrom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 3:52 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Sorting Directory View by Date, size, or name

Hi,

    If anyone has the answer to this, I would highly appreciate your insight.

    QUESTION:  I have configured a "webapp" with no "index.html" page to point to a file directory
on my UNIX system so that I can reveal to the browser the contents of some simple text files
in that directory.  The problem is that when TOMCAT defaults to showing the file directory
( because there
is no "index.html" file present ), I am  *not*  able to sort the display by date, size, or
name.  How can I configure TOMCAT such that the user will be able to do this?

Thanx in advance,

Ted Sfikas