tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sfikas, Ted" <Ted.Sfi...@nordstrom.com>
Subject Sorting Directory View by Date, size, or name
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:52:17 GMT
Hi,

    If anyone has the answer to this, I would highly appreciate your insight.

    QUESTION:  I have configured a "webapp" with no "index.html" page to point to a file directory
on my UNIX system so that I can reveal to the browser the contents of some simple text files
in that directory.  The problem is that when TOMCAT defaults to showing the file directory
( because there
is no "index.html" file present ), I am  *not*  able to sort the display by date, size, or
name.  How can I configure TOMCAT such that the user will be able to do this?

Thanx in advance,

Ted Sfikas