tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Logging virtual host
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:26:28 GMT
What you are asking for isn't currently supported.  You are
welcome to enter an enhancement request in Bugzilla bug
database.  However, since Tomcat 3.3 is in maintenance
mode, and 3.3.1 Beta 1 due out soon,  chances are not very
high to get this feature unless you supply the patch to
implement it.

Cheers,
Larry