tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Is the Memory Leak bug in mod_jk fixed??
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:54:54 GMT
The mod_jk source for the upcoming Tomcat 3.3.1-beta1 release
shows no changes from the 3.3 release (other than an update
to the build-solaris.sh file).  The only impact of -DEAPI
I can see in the mod_jk source is that "jk_module", defined
in mod_jk.c, is bigger.  No behavior is altered.  Thus, you
aren't likely to see anything different, even with Tomcat
3.3.1.

You are welcome to try jakarta-tomcat-connectors to see
if the mod_jk there does any better.

Cheers,
Larry